A Perth based multinational energy resources and environmental consultancy in the mining and mineral processing sector are seeking multiple Mechanical Design Engineers to join their successful and growing team.
About the Role:
The Mechanical Design Engineer will fill and form an essential part of the engineering team working with Lead Engineers across a mineral processing or Iron Ore projects.
The position will see you;
- Provide support to junior colleagues in the office.
- Take own initiative, be responsible and have a can-do attitude
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external shareholders
- Support, mentor, and lead in the development of colleagues
The successful individual will have extensive experience in mineral processing or Iron Ore sector.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have 5+ years' post grad experience
- Dry or Wet Plant background
- Have Plant Design experience
- Willing and able to undertake an active role in the business
What's on offer?
- Perth based role
- Exciting and challenging portfolio of work
- Friendly and highly sociable environment
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lina at (08) 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.