We are not just any recruiter, we embrace change, technology and ideas. We are at an exciting stage of our evolution, and this role will be instrumental in helping shape the Titan brand in a market that is ripe for change and innovation.
We have just undergone a full rebrand and we now require a marketer to fully execute our communications and digital strategy, building technically aligned talent pool communities and delivering on the many touch points in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
About the Role
This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking for variety and responsibility across the board. The ideal candidate will have several years' experience in a marketing role, with substantial digital and traditional marketing/ communications exposure. It is extremely important to deliver consistent and effective communications aligned to our talent pool communities.
Reporting into the General Manager, this is an autonomous role which will expose you to all facets of marketing within recruitment and labour-hire services, as well as offering ideas and input to help shape Titan as a business.
There will also be an organisational element to the role, you will be managing a number of key stakeholders in the form of recruiters and their resourcing needs, as well as various events for our contractors and industry aligned talent pools. Each of our clients have very specific requirements and it is our responsibility to resource the best and most appropriate talent available, through multiple channels.
- Building Talent Communities - Drive ongoing community engagement and communications such as newsletters, blogs, PR releases and build engagement with specific talent pools across Engineering and Technology to promote engagement with the Titan brand.
- Attract great talent - Assist consultants in sourcing great talent by managing all Inbound Marketing activities for sector and regional specific campaigns including SEO, pay-per-click, social media campaigns, jobsites and landing page optimisation aligned to our talent pools.
- Repetitive talent pool aligned communication - Manage newsletters, EDMs, landing pages and social media campaigns to continually engage talent.
- Build Knowledge & Interesting Content - Content Management strategy and copywriting including regular web and social media updates.
- Workforce Retention/ Employer Branding - Communicate Titan perks (Titan Benefits) and manage key stakeholders and regular communications for Perth and Brisbane staff.
- Event Management - Organise and manage the smooth running of annual client, contractor and staff social events.
- Consultant Brand Management - Coordinate and deliver staff training in digital/ social media best practices.
- Business Development/ Bid Management - Support business development activities including proposal writing, presentations etc.
- Creative Design - Creation of new marketing collateral and tools to maximise effective candidate/ client engagement.
- Develop microsites for specific clients and campaigns
- Contribute to the development of internal tools and intranet.
- Formal marketing and/ or business qualifications
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar all-encompassing marketing role
- Track record of experience and training across traditional, digital and social media marketing
- Strategic understanding of the importance of the marketing and communications function across the business as a whole in creating communities of talent
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills, dealing with multiple tasks and requests
- Proactive management of internal company stakeholders, coordinating campaigns and driving engagement
- Proficient with the full Adobe Creative suite of products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience developing simple microsites using products such as Wix, Wordpress, and/ or Squarespace
- Experience in the use of video and creation of thumb stopping content to engage an audience through social media
- Experience organising regular client and industry events
- Experience in the recruitment and/or resources industries are a bonus, as well as employer branding
- Philosophy of continuous improvement, delivery and streamlining of processes
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
It is an exciting time to join Titan Recruitment as we build on our 19-year track record of excellence and implement the foundations for ongoing innovation in the years ahead.
We have a great team ethos in which everyone has an input into maintaining Titan Recruitment's status as a leader in the field.
If you have the requirements outlined above and believe you are suited for the role, please submit a current copy of your CV using the 'Apply' button or contact Nigel Richards, General Manager on 0498 498 663
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.