About the Role
The primary purpose is to identify and delineate in-mine mineral resources and to perform the underground geological activities required to facilitate the safe, efficient and cost-effective extraction and growth of the mineral reserve within the gold mine area to meet or exceed the client's performance requirements.
Successful applicants will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- A degree in Geology
- Current C Class WA Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated geological experience, preferably in gold
- Underground experience
- Competency in all aspects of underground geology, orebody and geology modeling, mapping, face sampling etc
- Familiarity with QA/QC processes
- Ability to set achievable goals and effectively delegate and mentor is critical
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- St Johns Senior First Aid - Desirable
What's on offer?
- Competitive annual salary dependant upon experience
- Relocation allowance and assistance with rent and energy bills for first year
- Company benefits and incentives
- Option of 5/2 roster 9 hour days or 8/6 roster 12 hour days
- Career progression pathway
Pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen, as well as referee and police background check may be conducted as part of the recruitment process.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on (08) 6467 0658 or click 'Apply Now'