Our Client is an Australian based, global software company, providing infrastructure, project management and implementations within the majority of sectors but specifically in the mining industry.
About the Role
The role of the Radio Technician will be joining an existing team of radio Communication technicians. The teams have responsibility for the design, planning and implementation of Radio Network installations across the various projects within a Minesite.
• Part of a small team of remote mine site RF Technicians
• Maintenance of Fleet Managements Systems
• InPit Wireless Mesh
• Tetra 2 Way radio systems
• Experience with Project rollouts - adherence to project timelines, OH&S requirements, project supervision
• Essential experience with radio equipment (Tetra)
• Fleet Management Systems (Wenco)
• PTP/Microwave Links
• Motorola Mesh networks
• Installation on heavy mine site vehicles
What's on Offer?
This is a 6 month contract role with a possibility of a it being made into a permanent role and various levels of experience will be considered and remuneration will be dependent. These roles are FIFO on an 8:6 roster and a Perth based technician who will go to site when required.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Fergal Benson on 08 6467 0692 or click Apply Now with your updated resume.
Sorry, this job is no longer available