Is a passionate and progressive company who are seeing exponential growth in the building services and utility industries. They maintain a close-knit design team who are made up of a diverse bunch of individuals, priding themselves in the high standards their business is known for.
About the role
- Overhead power line design
- Management of design projects
- Coordination with other departments within the Company
- 22kV to 240/415V (HV & LV)
- Undertaking Level 3 Electrical designs for a range of projects
- Asset relocations, reinforcement and upgrades
- Street lighting design, AutoCAD and Microstation Drafting
- Underground power networks design (including subdivisions)
- Environmental Impact Assessments
- Site Surveys and Inspections
- Upwards of 3+ years previous experience in contestable/ASP3 design
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other relevant design packages
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and coordination skills
What's on offer
- A progressive environment supporting growth and development
- Autonomy and the ability to work on projects from end to end
- Possibilities internally, with opportunity to cross skill and work across generation, and transmission
- A very competitive salary package
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Thomas Wara on (08) 6467 0691 or click Apply Now.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan is an Equal Employment Opportunity advocate and we encourage applications from all.