About the Client
Our client is a well-respected international multi-discipline Engineering consultancy with a strong track record in delivering outstanding solutions for major projects across Australia. They have continued to exceed their clients' expectations and remain an industry leader.
Their dedicated Rail Team is currently delivering some major rail infrastructure projects. An exciting career opportunity is now available for an Electrical Engineer - Rail to join the Melbourne team.
About the Role
The Electrical Engineer - Rail will be based in the Melbourne office, working on multiple projects in Victoria.
• Conduct detail design and prepare technical reports for the client, including protection systems, cable systems, traction substations, earthing and bonding design.
• Managing assigned work to meet project needs
• Responsible for delivery of relevant areas of project within proposed deadlines and budgets.
• Planning and designing of HV/MV/LV Substations
• Internal and external stakeholder management
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• Tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering
• 5+ years experience in a similar position
• Rail infrastructure project experience
• Design experience of high and low voltage, earthing, bonding, traction and power distribution systems
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Energetic and motivated
What's on Offer:
• Permanent position
• Based in the Melbourne CBD office
• Collaborative office environment with the focus to deliver quality projects and solutions for clients.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Balsiger on (07) 3910 5551 or click Apply Now'.
About the Client
Sorry, this job is no longer available