About the Role
A temporary full-time role, the ideal candidate will have the experience and knowledge to administer, implement and facilitate effective payroll management.
This is a broad based role which will expose you to all facets of payroll and accounts within the recruitment and contracting industry. You will help shape Titan at an exciting stage of our evolution, and help us maintain our status as a leader in recruitment, contracting and payroll services.
This is not your typical payroll role, you will be happy to get your hands dirty and be exposed to key stakeholders on a daily basis. As such, your ability to communicate and make decisions for the ongoing success of the business is paramount.
You will be dealing with contractors and clients alike and managing internal Titan stakeholders so commercial nous and a confident and positive approach is a distinct advantage.
- Experience of managing substantial contractor and internal employee payroll
- Solid experience with payroll software such as MYOB is a given
- High volume processing experience - Accurate and efficient data entry skills required
- Strong payroll skills: processing contractor pays, benefits, terminations and redundancies, calculating Superannuation and Awards etc
- General Accounts and Bookkeeping skills including Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Handling payroll queries in a polite and timely manner including sub-contractors and labour hire personnel
- Must be able to work as part of a busy team with top communication skills, the ability to solve problems and the initiative to resolve issues and liaise with management
- Reporting to the General Manager you will work closely with Senior Accountant, Recruiters, and Contractors
- General financial/ administrative support related to the successful running of the department
- Technical understanding of tax implications for payroll in areas such as FBT etc
- Demonstrate payroll and accounts experience in a similar role, preferably within the recruitment industry (but not essential) with a particular emphasis on the contracting side (you may have also gained exposure to contractor payroll on client side such as within engineering/ resources business)
- Proficiency in payroll and accounting systems is essential, for example MYOB or similar
- Philosophy of attention to detail, continuous improvement and streamlining of processes
- Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
N.B. It is essential that you have substantial Payroll experience
This is an exciting time to join Titan as we build on our 19 year track record of excellence and implement the foundations and ongoing innovation for the years ahead.
We have a great team ethos in which everyone has an input into maintaining Titan's status as a leader in the field.
If this sounds like you, please apply to Nigel Richards, General Manager by clicking "Apply Now" or calling 0498 498 663