A leading Information Technology and Consulting agency who supports numerous and diverse organisations providing Technology Solutions for many areas of Western Australia.
About the Role
To provide onsite support for the Village Entertainment System (VES) provided to connect at a number of Oil & Gas locations.
Primary Job Purpose
- Troubleshooting and resolution of incidents and problems of all components of the VES system, including head-end, network and in-room equipment.
- Liaising with Vendors and remote support technicians as required.
- Undertaking routine Preventative Maintenance as scheduled.
- Identifying and implementing improvement initiatives that enhance the quality and efficiency of systems and services.
Other Important Criteria
- Strong customer-facing skills and presentation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong Problem-Solving skills.
- TCP/IP Networking - e.g. Switching, routing (basic)
- Wireless technology
What is on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of an exciting organisation working on some interesting assignments. This is a permanent position offering an admirable salary package.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Mance by clicking on 'Apply Now'.