We are recruiting for a popular EPC, looking to hire 3 x Degree qualified E&I Commissioning Engineers. The contract will be for a period of 3 to 5 months on a rotation of 3 weeks on and 1 week off.
- On-site scope and sub-contractor management.
- Provision of technical support, reports and specifications on the installation and construction of all elements of the project.
- Construction Support and Commissioning of processing systems, plant/machinery, parts and electrical equipment.
- Coordinate the selection and development of electrical, control and instrumentation systems, P&IDs, Instrument Lists, Specifications, Data Sheets, Layouts and Cable Schedules.
- Provide effective and specialist support to electrical installations.
- Guidance and training to junior and trade staff in the electrical engineering discipline.
- Respond to and arrange the repair of system/equipment breakdown.
- Execution of engineering documentation to final handover to Client.
- Provide input and assist with completions schedule and forecasting.
- Generate Construction and Commission Category 1, 2 and 3 punch-list items.
- Generate and reviewing 33kV, 6.6kV & 415V Circuit Breaker / Switchgear protection settings and VSD parameter settings.
- 5 - 10 years of site commissioning experience
- Degree qualified in relevant field
- Able to work FIFO of 3 weeks on 1 week off
- Experience working in a processing plant environment would act as an advantage
- Experience working on Gold, Copper, Nickle type plants would be ideal
What's on offer;
- Work for a very popular EPCM
- 3/1 schedule
- Work for approximately 3 to 5 months, with possible extension to Perth based office
- Competitive Hourly rates
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on 08 6467 0691 or apply now using your updated resume.