A Perth based multi-disciplined Engineering and Project Delivery Consultancy in the engineering sector are looking for Reliability Engineers to join their successful team.
About the Role
Ongoing FIFO contract, Reliability Engineer will fill and form an essential part of the engineering team working with engineers across a variety of projects in the Mining Sector.
The position will see you
- Provide support to colleagues in the office.
- Take own initiative, be responsible and have a can-do attitude
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external colleagues
- Support, mentor, and lead in the development of colleagues
- Degree level qualifications or extensive industry experience.
- A demonstrated commitment to safety, the environment and quality
- Thorough understanding of condition monitoring techniques for mobile fleet and fixed plant maintenance.
- Ability to interpret ore analysis and VIMS data and reports.
- Ability to analyse and report on reliability and CM data
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly competent user of Outlook, Word and Excel programs
- Good working knowledge of SAP and AWB is desirable.
What's on offer?
- Site Based Role
- Lifestyle Roster
- Great pay rates
- Great team environment
Please call Yunis Lombard on 08 6467 0607 or click Apply for more information