About the Client
We are working exclusively with a power engineering consultancy who pride themselves on delivering quality projects across Australia. The company specialise in power generation through to transmission and distribution. They have seen steady growth and foster a collaborative, dynamic culture of power engineers and professionals.
About the Role
The Senior Electrical Engineer - Secondary Systems will be based in the Brisbane CBD office, working on multiple projects in Queensland.
• Preparation of substation secondary systems design in collaboration with drafting teams
• Development layouts, conduit plans, earthing design and material lists
• Drafting work for substation and sub transmission mains projects
• Perform and/or supervise FAT and SAT activities
• Communicating with clients and contractors
• Development of protection and control logic, schematics, termination diagrams and cable schedules
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• 5+ years power industry/utility design experience
• Degree qualified or relevant industry experience
• Strong knowledge of secondary systems design
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience working with Power Utilities
• Strong client relationship building capability
• Energetic and motivated
What's on Offer
• Permanent position
• Based in the Brisbane CBD office
• Collaborative office environment with the focus to deliver quality projects and solutions for clients.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Balsiger on (07) 3910 5551 or click Apply Now'.
About the Client
Sorry, this job is no longer available