Join a multi-disciplined Engineering team with one of the worlds leading consultancy and professional service providers in Perth.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Piping Engineers with Mining background to join a successful organisation and be part of their result-oriented team.
About the Role
- The Ping Engineering will be responsible for the detailed design, hydraulics calculations, Hydraulic modelling (including experience with hydraulic modelling software ie FluidFlow, PipeFlo, WaterGems)
- Preparing and reviewing mechanical equipment specifications and data sheets
- Materials handling across a major iron ore project,
- Provide project solutions of varying complexity.
- Have excellent communication skills in liaising with both internal and external colleagues and clients.
- The successful individual must have 3+ years' experience in the mining Industry.
- Must be a degree qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Experience in Hydraulic calculation
- Able to communicate confidently in both written and verbally.
- Willing and able to undertake an active role in the business
What's on Offer?
An opportunity to be part of a world-leading business
Support from senior colleagues and manages
Divers range and challenging portfolio of work
A highly social and friendly company environment
12+ months contract or perm opportunity
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lina on (08) 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.