About the Client
Our client is a well-respected national multi-discipline Engineering consultancy with a strong track record in delivering outstanding solutions for major projects across Australia.
Their dedicated team is currently delivering a large manufacturing facility project. An exciting opportunity is now available for a Project Engineer to join the Newcastle team on a 6 month contract.
About the Role
The Project Engineer will form an essential part of the engineering team, working on the design management and project coordination of a new manufacturing plant.
• Responsible for design management and coordination
• Management of project budgets and scheduling
• Undertaking onsite verification of inspections
• Support project managers and team leaders
• Managing subcontractors and suppliers on the project where appropriate
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Structural Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years experience in a similar position
• Heavy Industry, Automotive or Shipbuilding project experience
• Experience in managing multi-discipline projects from concept to commissioning
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Energetic and motivated
What's on Offer:
• 6 month contract
• Based in Newcastle office
• Collaborative office environment
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Balsiger on (07) 3910 5551 or click Apply Now'.