About the Client
A Perth based multi-disciplined Engineering and Project Delivery Consultancy in the mining and mineral processing sectors are looking for a Delivery Senior Project Engineer to join their successful team.
About the Role
- Coordinate E&I Projects allocated to Delivery Team
- Manage Construction Coordinator team
- Provide implementation input through all project phases; manages implementation contractors involved to ensure that the projects deliverables are completed for RFI, meet the project quality, budget and schedule requirements, and support project delivery through to project completion, final acceptance and closeout.
- Excellent technical and practical skills; able to consistently deliver quality, safe and timely work.
- Ability to identify construction requirement and develop implementation strategy.
- Provides input and assistance and facilitate construability workshops and reviews
- Competent in the ability to prepare, review and approve construction work packs & job cards.
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focus and able to consistently meet client needs.
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment, and assists others with adapting to change.
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honours their commitments.
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions and ask for assistance if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams and stake holders.
Qualification and Experience
- A recognised degree in the relevant discipline or equivalent qualification/experience.
- Over 10 years relevant industry experience; must have previous oil and gas construction site supervisory or management experience
- An understanding of industrial construction environment and experience in coordinating a multidisciplinary team projects including contractors.
- Postgraduate qualifications in the relevant discipline; management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.
- Chartered Professional Engineer Status.
- Eligible for Certified Practising Project Practitioner (CPPP) certification or equivalent.
What's on offer?
- Perth based role with occasional site visits
- 12 month renewable contract
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Thomas Wara on +61 48 6467 0691 or click 'Apply Now'.