About the Client:
A Perth based multi-disciplined Engineering and Project Delivery Consultancy in the mining and mineral processing sectors are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineers to join their successful team.
About the Role
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will fill and form an essential part of the engineering team working with Lead Engineers across a variety of projects in the Mining Sector.
The position will see you;
- Provide support to colleagues in the office.
- Take own initiative, be responsible and have a can-do attitude
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external colleagues
- Support, mentor, and lead in the development of colleagues
- The successful individual will have extensive experience in Iron Ore, detailed design.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have 10+ years' post-grad experience,
- Must BHP, RIO, or FMG background
- Have Plant Design experience and Material handling
- Willing and able to write detailed technical reporting.
What's on offer?
- Perth based role with occasional site visits
- Exciting and challenging portfolio of work
- Friendly company environment
- Long Term contract
Please call Yunis Lombard on 08 6467 0607 or click Apply for more information