Our client who is a Technology leader in innovation and growth is looking for a CommVault Specialist. This is a position at one of the most exciting government departments which works with cutting edge technologies and also provides a supportive work environment.
About the Role
The Commvault Specialist will provide a health assessment to help understand the current capabilities of the current existing Commvault environment which is part of the disaster recovery strategy.
Other responsibilities will be;
- Meetings and discussions with key stakeholders
- Complete review of the Commvault 11 environment
- Highlighting any issues discovered during the assessment process
- Document and assess findings
- Provide high-level remediation tasks
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation. For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance by clicking on 'Apply Now'.