An international resources and energy company who provide a wide range of consulting and advisory services, with deep technical project expertise in the delivery of technology and engineering solutions.
About the Role
We are looking to appoint a Software Development Coordinator on a long-term 12 month contract engagement. You will be accountable for guiding technical design, development, testing, maintenance and continuous improvement for in-house developed systems as well as coordinating teams for the execution and delivery of projects. Equally as important will be your ability to engage with the business to document and create detailed functional specifications as to improve on existing business processes.
You must have a proven background within the engineering and resource sectors, alongside the following technical capabilities:
- Object orientated experience - Hands on experience with .NET technologies, C#, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL Server, Web Services, UI/UX design and development.
- Accountable for guiding the technical design, development, testing, maintenance, continuous improvement, and support of in house developed systems.
- Advanced technical and business knowledge in software development life cycle, quality assurance, project management and other related disciplines/processes.
- Proven track record of success in software development leadership positions, with at least 5 years of leadership experience in managing teams and projects.
- Ability to document and create detailed functional specifications.
- Determine how to improve existing business processes.
- High level of attention to detail, excellent follow through and reliability.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a company who service some of the worlds most high-profile resource and energy projects. This is a long-term 12 month contract lead-role based in Perth city office location.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Edwin Foo on (08) 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.