About the Role
You will ensure that current relationships with leading and boutique clients are serviced and expanded by demonstrating professionalism, technical understanding of skills and projects, and integrity in all your dealings.
As well as servicing our current client base you will have a demonstrable track record of account management/ business development as well as a recent, mature network of contacts within white-collar engineering to draw upon.
You will be an experienced 360 recruiter operating across the entire lifecycle from business development/ account management through to delivery.
Due to the nature of our clients, your attention to detail and overall quality of service is paramount, together with the ability to work to tight deadlines and with urgency.
You will have experience dealing with professionals all the way up to executive management level within boutique and nationwide businesses.
What's on Offer
To maximise your success and efficiency with clients and candidates, Titan offer the best management tools and systems in the market;
- Warm desk of candidates and experienced management and support team
- Latest CRM, ATS and online sourcing tools
- Extensive database of technical candidates and talent pools built over 18 years
- Operational support for resume, contract and general administration
- Marketing support to assist with online, social media and sales initiatives
- First-hand support from our experienced senior management (although the ability to be autonomous is important)
We have a framework that will allow achievers to achieve and be rewarded via an attractive salary and competitive incentive package.
You will have more of a remit to help shape the business strategically and commercially, together with a modern, dynamic culture and working environment based at our new premises at London House:
- End of trip facility and gym on premises
- Stand-up desks and modern office design
- State of the art coffee machine
- Concierge and lobby facilities
If you are interested in joining a strong team and contributing to making it stronger APPLY NOW! Alternatively call Nigel Richards, General Manager on 0498 498 663.