We are working with a well regarded engineering services company that delivers a range of multi discipline services across the resources industry.
Currently engaged in a range of brownfield heavy industrial projects across their project sites in the South West, they now require an experienced Structural Engineer with technical engineering & asset integrity experience with a background in mining & heavy industrial projects.
About the Role
- Managing design, design reviews & some technical engineering
- Interface with a range of key stakeholders
- Running projects, technical reporting, asset integrity inspection and reporting, scoping
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- Minimum 8 years + experience as a Structural Engineer with previous experience working in an EPC/EPCM mining project environment
- Software experience in SpaceGass or Microstran
- Asset Integrity & structural assessment experience
- Experience in scoping, tender documentation & specifications
- Strong background liaising with stakeholders and coordinating with other disciplines
- Excellent communication and decision making skills.
- Strong reporting skills & able to work independently
What's on offer?
- Initial 3 month contract with strong chance of extension or possible permanent staff
- Strong pipeline of work.
- Bunbury location
- Competitive hourly rate offered
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click 'Apply Now'.