Our Client is one of WA's leading Engineering and Project Delivery Consultants to the mining, resource and industrial infrastructure sectors. They offer a full range of services from project concept through to full implementation and review.
About the Role
Working with a team of dedicated engineers you will be a senior mechanical engineer with a strong understanding of materials handling and process plant design for Iron, Nickel, Grain, Bauxite and Gold.
• Experience in undertaking small brownfields projects.
• Experience in larger scale greenfield projects.
• Ability to interface with various clients and develop further business opportunities.
- Background in materials handling or process plant design
- Exposure to the following software packages will be highly regarded:
- Helix Delta T
- Fluid Flow
What's on Offer?
This is a minimum 6 month contract role with a view to being ongoing depending on further project requirements. You will be based in the Perth office and hourly rates are negotiable depending on experience.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Lina Taher on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply Now with your updated resume.