We are working with a well regarded international multi discipline engineering consultant that delivers a range of engineering services to the transport, buildings, resources & environment sectors.
About the Role
Their Bridge Group which sits in the Transport & Infrastructure Group (approx 90 members) is currently engaged in range of MRWA, Eastern States & Government related infrastructure projects & they currently require a Bridge Design Team Leader to join their team. Some of the key duties include;
- Lead & manage Bridge Engineers and Bridge Drafters in the technical delivery of diverse bridge infrastructure projects
- Have a lead role in client relations, proposals, & project management of diverse bridge packages of work
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications that are recognised by Engineers Australia.
- CPEng accreditation
- 10+ years experience in the technical delivery of local state road authority & transport authority bridge structures. Previous MRWA experience preferred
- Consultancy background
- Strong leadership skills with previous/potential capabilities in leading teams
- Experience leading proposals and managing packages of work. Strong commercial acumen.
- Motivation & passion to enhance the development of staff.
- Strong client & stakeholder skills
- This is an opportunity for either a proven Bridge Leader or a Senior/Lead Bridge Engineer to advance their career and enhance both their leadership and managerial skills.
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to work with a well regarded consultant that has strong direction and systems in place.
- Strong pipeline of work and opportunity to work across different projects
- Perth CBD based & attractive salary package
- Great career opportunity
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Matt Saffioti on (08) 6467 0630 or click 'Apply Now'.