About the role
This role will see you working part of a successful team of Engineers. You will be overseeing a multitude of projects, from small to large.
Reporting to the Lead Engineer, this role will see you responsible for:
- FAT testing
- Logic testing
- Occasional overseas manufacturing site visits
- Administration of information, drawing files and revisions
- Programming of control systems such as PLC's and SCADA
- Testing and commissioning of turbines, generators, control systems and other plant compressors
- Technical and commercial support for sales staff
- Ensuring overall compliance
- Ensure projects are conducted in accordance with Regulatory requirements
- Responsible for ensuring works are delivered on time and to budget
- Equipment failure and root cause analysis
- A go getter attitude and keen willingness to excel in the industry
- You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- You will have a minimum of 1 to 2 years working experience
- You will also be a degree qualified Electrical Engineer, or have 3 to 4 years with a relevant Diploma.
- FAT testing experience in a Power driven environment would act as a big advantage
What's on offer
- This is a fantastic training ground and place to build a long lasting career in Electrical and Controls.
- Work on projects from start to finish
- There is plenty of scope
- See the realisation of major projects first hand, from start to finish
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on (08) 6467 0691 or click Apply Now.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.