Communications Technicians - Underground Mining
|Job Title:||Communications Technicians - Underground Mining|
|Salary:||Competitive Industry rates|
|Contact Name:||Fergal Benson|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 13:15|
Our Client is an Australian based, global communications company, providing infrastructure, project management and implementations within the majority of sectors in Perth and across Australia.
About the Role
The roles of the Communications Technicians will be to work as part of a rostered team of technicians responsible for the installation of the radio communication systems within an underground mining environment. This role is available immediately.
• Safe work practices across varying jurisdictions.
• Underground mining experience.
• Wifi installations
• Data radio networks especially Leaky Feeder, but also including Scada, telemetry, satellite and data systems.
• Deployment and repair of Cabling (fibre optic and copper).
• Mobile radio voice radio networks.
• Experience in bench repair to component level and alignment of all types of commercial radio equipment and communications equipment.
• Deployment and maintenance support of CCTV Systems.
• Installation, commissioning and documentation associated with Communication projects.
• Experience with the IP Networking
• Superior fault finding and resolution skills.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• FIFO out from Perth - 7:7 Roster
• 6 month contracts with extensions
• Experience in Leaky Feeder
• Current and valid driver's license
• Ability to complete drug and alcohol screening and full medical
• Immediate Start
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Fergal Benson on 08 6467 0692 or click Apply Now with your updated resume.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's