A successful Engineering and Project Delivery Consultancy in the mining and mineral processing sectors are looking for a Senior Mechanical Project Engineers to join their team.
About the Role:
The Project Engineer will fill and form an essential part of the engineering team working with the Directors' and shareholders across a variety of projects in the mining and mineral Sector.
The position will see you;
- Manage key Projects and work with stakeholders to successfully complete projects
- Mentor Project Engineers and Site Engineer
- Manage technical compliance of the contractors
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external colleagues and delegating tasks
- The successful individual will have extensive experience in Mining & Mineral experience
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years' post-grad experience
- Bauxite or alumina experience
What's on offer?
- 6+ months ongoing contract
- Exciting and challenging portfolio of work
- Friendly company environment
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.
Please call Lina Taher on 08 6467 0628 or click Apply for more information