About the Client
We are working exclusively with a power engineering consultancy who pride themselves on delivering quality projects across Australia. The company specialise in power generation through to transmission and distribution. They have seen steady growth and foster a collaborative, dynamic culture of power engineers and professionals.
About the Role
The Senior Electrical Engineer - Secondary Systems will be based in the Melbourne office, working on multiple projects in Victoria.
• Preparation of electrical designs in collaboration with drafting teams
• Drafting work for substation and sub transmission mains projects
• Complete complex and technically challenging aspects of electrical transmission and sub transmission substation design
• Development layouts, conduit plans, earthing design and material lists
• SCADA upgrades and Transformer replacements
• Development of protection and control logic, schematics, termination diagrams and cable schedules
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• 5+ years power industry/utility design experience
• Degree qualified or relevant industry experience
• Strong knowledge of secondary systems design
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong client relationship building capability
• Energetic and motivated
What's on Offer:
• Permanent position
• Based in the Melbourne office
• Collaborative office environment with the focus to deliver quality projects and solutions for clients.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Balsiger on (07) 3910 5551 or click Apply Now'.
Senior Electrical Engineer - Secondary Systems
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer - Secondary Systems|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Balsiger|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 07:42|
About the Client
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's