Project management and engineering consultancy deliverying both green and brownfield multi-disciplined strategies.
About the Role:
Responsibilities will depend on experience, but will typically include:
• Develop and document electrical designs, installation and construction documentation.
• Undertake site visits to liaise with clients and develop scopes of work.
• Review site electrical issues and develop robust pragmatic solutions.
• Work with electrical designers to develop detailed drawings.
• Prepare scopes of work and specifications for electrical equipment.
• Liaise with electrical vendors/contractors and attend FAT's
• Provide engineering support on site during construction and commissioning.
• Interact with other engineering disciplines, identify the inputs required by them and accordingly provide the same.
Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering with the following experience preferred;
- Experience in the detailed specification and engineering design of electrical systems used in mining and mineral processing.
- Specification and design of electrical equipment (switchgear, variable speed drives, motors, cables, protection circuits, power distribution and reticulation, lighting, earthing UPS etc).
- Extensive design experience, especially in a brownfields environment.
• Knowledge in industrial control systems and instrumentation desirable.
Please call Clayton Duncan on 08 6467 0661 or click Apply for more information
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.