Mine in WA. We are seeking a proactive and dynamic Project Engineer to join our client team in Kalgoorlie for an initial 6 months contract with a potential to become permanent.
About the Role
- The successful individual will have the Ability to:
- Successfully complete projects within stated budget and schedule
- Prioritise a multitude of projects within an often time restrictive setting
- Manage internal/ external stakeholder and contractors effectively and safely
- Effectively communicate and liaise with various personnel across a large operational site
- The successful individual must have 2+ years' experience in the mining Industry or similar role.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Must be a degree qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to think laterally
- Able to communicate confidently in both written and verbally.
- Willing and able to undertake an active role in the business
- Current Unencumbered Western Australian C Class Drivers Licence
What's on Offer?
- An opportunity to be part of the biggest Gold Mine in Australia
- A highly social and friendly company environment
- A 6+ months site based contract with the potential of becoming a permanent opportunity
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Lina on (08) 6467 0628 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.