About the Role
Our client is an independent firm of design, engineering consultants and technical specialists working across every aspect of the built environment. They are seeking a Construction Liaison Engineer for a local highway project. The project is an upgrade and widening of existing road to ensure future capacity requirements for the local community.
- Stakeholder management - provide necessary advice and support, while maintaining strong relationships with business owners, internal and external stakeholders;
- Daily liaison with internal and external project personnel based on and off site;
- Actively coordinate with client and other representatives in all areas of communications and stakeholder management;
- Manage risk/benefit assessment skills, evaluate community engagement and strategic communication plans and programs.
Successful applicants will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified Engineer with 10 years Project Management experience in civil infrastructure/main roads
- Able to communicate with personnel at all levels in both a technical and non-technical environment
- Effective report writing skills
- Ability to remain positive, motivated and foster a team spirit in times of significant pressure, including mentoring and assisting others to meet deadlines
What's on offer?
- 6-12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Competetive Salary
- Perth Based
Pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen, as well as referee and police background check may be conducted as part of the recruitment process.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons on (08) 6467 0658 or click 'Apply Now'