Senior / Lead Power Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior / Lead Power Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Balsiger|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 12:52|
About the Role
The Senior / Lead Power Systems Engineer will be based in the Brisbane CBD office, working on multiple projects across Australia.
• Undertake steady state, dynamic, power quality and short circuit assessment.
• Supporting the Principal Engineer to manage and deliver high-levelled projects across Australia.
• Manage the development of power system models, databases and study cases.
• Carry out and lead power systems analysis projects across a range of industries.
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• 5+ years power industry/ experience
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Have carried out steady-state and dynamic power systems studies
• Competent user of modelling software packages (including but not limited to PSS/E, PSS/Sincal, DigSILENT, Power Factory and ETAP)
• Experience with the National Electricity Rules (NER) and Generator Performance Standards (GPS)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong client relationship building capability
• Energetic and motivated
What's on Offer?
• Permanent position
• Excellent Remuneration
• Based in the Brisbane CBD office
• Collaborative office environment with the focus to deliver quality projects and solutions for clients.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Balsiger on (07) 3910 5551 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's