Our Client is a global consultancy and engineering company specialising in a number of capacities and offers a full spectrum of Systems and Safety Assurance Services across a variety transport projects.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Systems Engineering Manager, the role requires a Safety Assurance & Systems Engineer based in Brisbane or looking to relocate to Brisbane, who will participate in works associated with systems engineering and deliver engineering, verification and validation, system integration, interface management and systems architecture development.
You will apply these skills across a range of transport projects
The Safety Assurance & Systems Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Requirements Engineering and Management, Systems Integration, Verification & Validation, Interface Management and System Architecture
- Provide technical design input at a senior level
- Provide input to the Safety Assurance Process
- Liaise and develop good relationships with clients, government agencies and external stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience and criteria:
- Degree in a relevant field of engineering, preferably systems engineering or equivalent
- Competent in requirement definition and analysis, system integration, verification and validation
- General assurance and safety assurance experience
What's on Offer?
Our client truly values its staff and understands that in order to maintain his position as an employee of choice, it needs to constantly develop its staff and enable them to reach their full potential. This is a very team orientated organisation where you will be encouraged to grow and collaborate, be respected, involved and informed.
In addition to the company's outstanding culture, you will have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects, and be recognised for your successes. You will receive access to personal development and training, a structured career path and a salary package that reflects your experience and quality.
For a confidential discussion on this role or any similar positions that we have available please contact Paul Richards on 07 3910 5550
Alternatively, click "apply now"
Please be assured that your details will not be forwarded to any companies without your prior approval.