Senior Fire Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Fire Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Anthony Balsiger|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2018 14:33|
About the Client
Our client is a well-respected international multi-discipline Engineering consultancy with a strong track record in delivering outstanding solutions for major projects across Australia. They have continued to exceed their clients' expectations and remain an industry leader.
Their dedicated Fire team is currently delivering some major projects. An exciting career opportunity is now available for a Senior Fire Engineer to join the Sydney team.
About the Role
The Senior Fire Engineer will be based in the Sydney office, working on multiple projects in Australia.
• Providing detailed technical input across a broad range of projects within the fire engineering business
• Leading projects whilst mentoring and guiding to junior engineers
• Project and Design management
• Inspection & Commissioning
• Witness for Fire Systems
• Provide input to the Fire Evacuation Process
• Liaise and develop good relationships with clients, government agencies and external stake- holders
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• Ideally degree in a relevant field of engineering, preferably affiliated with the Institute of Fire Engineers
• 6+ years' experience in Fire Engineering within a consulting environment
• Strong knowledge of emergency and exit strategies, fire alarm systems, wet & dry fire systems etc.
• Good knowledge of Australian Codes and Standards
• Working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and guidelines
• Experience in writing evacuation plans
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Have the desire to progress and challenge yourself
• Value driven - Passionate, ethical, quality focused
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role based in Sydney, with a global organisation with great potential for career progression.
Our client truly values its staff and understands that in order to maintain his position as an employee of choice, it needs to constantly develop its staff and enable them to reach their full potential. This is a very team orientated organisation where you will be encouraged to grow and collaborate, be respected, involved and informed.
In addition to the company's outstanding culture, you will have the chance to work on a diverse range of projects, and be recognised for your successes. You will receive personal development and training, a structured career path and a salary package that reflects your experience and quality
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Balsiger on (07) 3910 5551 or click Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's