A global energy and resources company who provide their customers and clients with a wide range of consulting and advisory services, and deep technical expertise across multiple projects, known for their inventive approach, technology and teaming in the delivery of superior results.
About the Role
We are looking to appoint an experienced IT Business Analyst on a long-term 12-month contract assignment based in Perth CBD offices. This person will have demonstrated experience working within enterprise IT teams and environments within the mining and resources sector to deliver innovative technology solutions.
You must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an IT Business Analyst holding mining and resources industry experience
- Ability to translate business needs into functional requirements
- Business process mapping skills
- Strong analytical capability
- MS Office and MS Visio proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate and driven team player attitude
What's on Offer
This opportunity is not just a long-term 12-month assignment with potential for extension, it is also your chance to work on a major multi-billion dollar mining project based here in WA with a household name.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Edwin Foo on (08) 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.