About the Role
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Process Control Network (PCN) Support Specialist to join our clients PCN Support team.
You will work closely with key service delivery teams focusing on operational and reliability requirements to assure safe and optimal running of the process control networks. This is a FIFO role.
- Performing operational technology system administration and support, monitor DCS / SCADA and Information Technology system performance, and maintain DCS / SCADA and IT applications and databases, infrastructure and network devices to ensure high availability.
- Control System Vendors and Information Systems teams to ensure changes are specified, designed, tested, documented and implemented accordingly for distributed control system / supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems, applications, databases and/or networks
- Manage operational technology system component lifecycles including software and hardware upgrades of legacy equipment
- Troubleshooting, analysis and follow up support on PCN incidents
- Provide problem solving, continuous improvement and standardisation efforts in support of DCS / SCADA and IT applications, databases, infrastructure and network devices
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation working on some cutting-edge solutions. Offering an excellent remuneration package.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.