A global energy and resources company who provide their customers and clients with a wide range of consulting and advisory services, and deep technical expertise across multiple projects, known for their inventive approach, technology and teaming in the delivery of superior results.
About the Role
We are looking to appoint an Organisational Change Specialist to work closely with a multi-functional Operational Readiness team and EPCM partner to develop and deploy digital solutions for a major mining project here in WA. This position is to support the project to identify and implement organisational changes necessary to achieve and sustain a successful digital mining operation.
Key focus areas may include:
- Workforce and leadership commitment
- Skills and competencies
- Job/job family impacts
- Organisation structure
- Cultural enablers
- Inhibitors and cross-functional alignment
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Skilled at analysing complex data, stakeholder perspectives, constraints, trade-offs etc. to synthesise insights and recommendations
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing and executing change management mechanisms such as change readiness and change impact assessments, workforce transition plans, stakeholder interviews etc.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
- Outstanding written communication: skilled at drafting clear, concise and compelling communication material and reports across a range of media
- Strong planning and organisation skills combined with flexibility and adaptability to work in ambiguous situations at times
- Enterprise-level organisational change management experience gained from working in large organisations
What's on Offer
This opportunity is your chance to work on a major multi-billion dollar mining project here in WA. You will be based within the heart of Perth in CBD offices, close to all amenities.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Edwin Foo on (08) 6467 0678 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.