About the Role
We have a great opportunity for an experienced System Administrator with a focus on operational and reliability requirements. The role functions as the primary contact for level 2 and 3 support and provision of MS Windows Server infrastructure for productions systems.
- Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Performs regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Performs daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary. Creates, changes, and deletes user accounts & groups per request.
- Grants and removes access to server and related resources. Investigates and troubleshoots minor issues. Upgrades and configure system software per project and/or operational needs.
- Maintains operational, configuration, or other procedures. Maintains data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Prepares basic reports and presentations as requested or necessary within his IT team
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals as part of a growing organisation working on some cutting-edge solutions. Offering an admirable remuneration package.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.