A leading government agency who are the primary supplier of public transport services in Western Australia, working together to support, maintain and coordinate a smarter, integrated and optimised transport network for the state.
About the Role
Due to high-demand of work and large impacting projects being delivered simultaneously, we require the services of two IT Desktop Support professionals on initial 2 month full-time contract assignments to assist with Business-As-Usual (BAU) work in East Perth based corporate office.
We are looking for individuals with the following experience:
- Recent experience working within a medium to large IT Support team performing 2nd level desktop support tasks
- Demonstrated Windows 7 support (including but not limited to printer, network, hardware)
- Ability to supply 1st Level support as well (call overflow - creating Incident/Service Request Tickets, Fixed on First Contract where applicable)
- Management of Active Directory Accounts, Exchange Mailbox and Resources, Installation of Applications on Desktops (manually and via SCCM)
- Deployment and support of VoIP Cisco desk phones, using Call Manager
- Support setting up, modifying, trouble-shooting mobile devices (iPhones, iPads, Samsung mobiles/tablet, using AirWatch)
- Strong communication skills (spoken and written) with a focus on customer service
- Self-motivated, taking ownership and works well within a team environment
- Preferable working knowledge / experience in using ServiceNow
- Physically fit ability to move PC's and monitors to different locations
- Must have (or willing to provide) own PPE boots, Manual Handling certification, and a current Police Clearance
What's on Offer
This is an immediate contract opportunity to join an experienced team of professionals. We will only be accepting applications from locally-based WA candidates who are available immediately or at short notice (up to 2 weeks max. availability) given the urgency of appointment timelines.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Mance by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.