About the Client
Our client is a well-respected international multi-discipline Engineering consultancy with a strong track record in delivering outstanding solutions for major projects across Australia. They have continued to exceed their clients' expectations and remain an industry leader.
Their dedicated Building Services team is currently delivering some major projects. An exciting career opportunity is now available for a Hydraulic Engineer to join the Brisbane team, with opportunities for the right candidate across their global network of offices..
About the Role
The Hydraulic Engineer will be based in the Brisbane office, working on multiple projects in Queensland.
• Conduct detail design and prepare technical reports
• Contributing to the resolution of technical issues
• Work independently on small to medium projects
• Managing assigned work to meet project needs
• Internal and external stakeholder management
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• Tertiary qualification or equivalent trade based experience in hydraulics
• 3+ years experience in a similar position
• Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD
• Strong knowledge of relevant building codes and standards
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Energetic and motivated
- RPEQ qualified would be an advantage
What's on Offer
• Permanent position
• Based in the Brisbane office
• Collaborative office environment with the focus to deliver quality projects and solutions for clients.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sean Keough on (07) 3910 5552 or click Apply Now'