About the role
This role will see you working part of a successful team of Engineers. You will be overseeing a multitude of projects, from small to large.
Reporting to the Lead Engineer, this role will see you responsible for:
- FAT testing at overseas manufacturer for a period of up to 5 weeks
- Procurement - purchase planning through to contract administration
- Interpreting P&IDs and adding in electrical design components - choosing appropriate cable sizes and measuring appropriate voltages
- Testing and commissioning of turbines, generators, control systems and other plant compressors
- Technical and commercial support for sales staff
- Ensuring overall compliance
- Ensure projects are conducted in accordance with Regulatory requirements
- Responsible for ensuring works are delivered on time and to budget
- Equipment failure and root cause analysis
- A go getter attitude and keen willingness to excel in the industry
- You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good mechanical skills and ability to interpret P&ID's and single line diagrams
- You must have a relevant engineering degree
- Experience with AutoCAD would act as an advantage
What's on offer
- This is a fantastic training ground and place to build a long lasting career in Project Engineering and Management
- Flat structure, take ownership of your projects and work them from start to finish
- Growing company with vision and a great reputation
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara on (08) 6467 0691 or click Apply Now.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.