A successful Engineering and Project Delivery Consultancy in the mining and mineral processing sectors are looking for a Project Engineer in Tracklaying to join their team.
About the Role
- Preparation of Tracklaying tender scopes and evaluation of tenders.
- Management of Tracklaying Contractor
- Management of Rail Train Tender and Contract Management
- Interface coordination at mainline tiein and Train Loadout.
- Coordination of track materials and Client supplied LWR.
- Schedule management to ensure access to follow on contractors
- Coordination of track commissioning support.
- Coordinate client supplied locomotives.
- Evaluation and recommendation of contractor variations.
What's on Offer
- 12 month contract - required to the end of 2021
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons by clicking 'Apply Now'.