A successful Engineering and Project Delivery Consultancy in the mining and mineral processing sectors are looking for a Risk & Functional Safety Engineer to join their team.
About the Role
Minimum experience as a Senior Consultant level, with demonstrable mining/SIF/Workshop risk management.
- Prepare for, facilitate and document the following formal reviews:
- Project Risk Workshops (non-technical)
- HAZIDs for plant, NPI, rail and mine areas/facilities
- Detailed HAZOPs for plant, NPI, rail and mine areas/facilities
- Provide functional safety services including (incumbent needs to have Functional Safety accreditation and experience with applying these techniques in a mining environment) :
- Preparation of project Functional Safety Management Plan
- Preparation of Machinery Safety Reports
- Conduct LOPA analysis
- SIL identification and verification
- Management of, and review of documents created by, suppliers on matters related to Functional Safety
- Perform Stage 1 & Stage 2 Functional Safety Assessments
- Attend Supplier HAZOPs
What's on Offer
- Contract duration until the 1st of December 2018, with a possibility for an extension
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons by clicking 'Apply Now'.