About the Role
If you enjoyed playing with Lego or playing and building in the sand pit, then this may be your calling'
Yes we recruit people, but we recruit them to play a key part in designing and building infrastructure such as highways or bridges, or to help automate a mine site, a new rail line, or to manage costs within a project budget.
If you find this interesting, if you are impressed with innovation and the size of humans creations' then why not talk and have interesting discussions with your engineering clients and applicants all week long.
You will ensure that current relationships with leading and boutique clients are serviced and expanded by demonstrating professionalism, technical understanding of skills and projects, and integrity in all your dealings.
Your primary responsibility is to build relationships within the white collar engineering industries by offering advice and opportunity to individuals that help them to reach their career and personal potential. You will work on permanent and contract positions offering workforce solutions to clients involved primarily in resources and large infrastructure projects.
Due to the nature and professionalism of our clients, your attention to detail and overall quality of service is paramount, together with the ability to communicate effectively to all stakeholder through the process. Previous experience in Recruitment preferred, although if you're a quick learner, enjoy negotiating, have affinity for all things mechanical we want to hear from you.
What's on Offer
- To support and maximise your enjoyment, efficiency and therefore success, Titan offer the best management tools and systems in the market;
- Warm desk of clients, jobs and candidates
- Experienced management and support team
- Latest CRM, ATS and online sourcing tools
- Extensive database of technical candidates and talent pools built over 19 years
- Operational support for resume, contract and general administration
- Marketing support to assist with online, social media and sales initiatives
- First-hand mentoring from our experienced senior management
We have a framework that will allow achievers to achieve and be rewarded via an attractive salary, share plan and competitive incentive package.
You will have more of a remit to help shape the business strategically and commercially, together with a modern, dynamic culture and working environment based at our new premises at London House:
- End of trip facility and gym on premises
- Stand-up desks and modern office design
- State of the art coffee machine
- Concierge and lobby facilities
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity. If you are interested in joining a strong team and contributing to making it stronger APPLY NOW or call me for a confidential discussion,
Craig van Heurck, Managing Director on 0408 898 700