Their dedicated Rail Team is currently delivering some major rail infrastructure projects. An exciting career opportunity is now available for an Electrical Engineer - Rail to join the Melbourne team.
About the Role
The Senior Electrical Engineer - Traction will be based in the Melbourne office, working on multiple projects in Victoria.
- Conduct detail design and prepare technical reports for the client, including protection systems, cable systems, overhead wiring, traction substations, earthing and bonding designs
- Managing assigned work to meet project needs
- Responsible for delivery of relevant areas of project within proposed deadlines and budgets.
- Planning and designing of HV/MV/LV Substations
- Internal and external stakeholder management
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering
- 5+ years experience in a similar position
- Rail infrastructure project experience
- Design experience of high and low voltage, earthing, bonding, traction and power distribution systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic and motivated
What's on Offer
- Permanent position
- Based in the Melbourne CBD office
- Collaborative office environment with the focus to deliver quality projects and solutions for clients.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Balsiger on (07) 3910 5551 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.