BIM 3D Software Developer
|Job Title:||BIM 3D Software Developer|
|Contact Name:||Miles Murray|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 08:41|
A progressive company who designs and develops powerful Building Information Modeling (BIM) software and solutions, suited for a wide range of clients and industries worldwide. Their deep technical expertise and quality product ensures that a project maintains efficiency and simplicity from concept to completion.
About the Role
This is a unique permanent full-time position, which reports into the Product Manager. You will work in a broad capacity between client implementation as well as being the local technical expert and liaison with a collaborative interstate and offshore development team. Your responsibilities will include analysis, design, coding, unit testing, self-testing, and collaborating with other developers and QA engineers.
Key focus areas will include:
• BIM 3D modeling software solutions
• Client technical liaison and engagement
• Solid grasp of Object-Oriented programming concepts
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
• A natural interest to understand how things work under the covers
• Large volume Data Analysis and interpretation - how this relates to the end product
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Experience in BIM 3D modeling software solutions
• Experience with AutoDesk Navisworks
• Strong experience in Object-Oriented programming skills in VB and / or C++
• Strong experience in Data Analytics
• Technical document scoping and writing
• Proficiency in working across multiple software packages
• Excellent presentation, communication and client engagement skills
What's on Offer
A unique jack of all trades' role working closely with the business and delivering to key clients ranging across Oil & Gas and Industrial industries. Based in offices within the heart of Perth CBD you will play a key role in the structure and future of the business, as there are opportunities for further scope and role development.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Miles Murray on (08) 6467 0660 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Engineering recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's