A leading government agency who are the primary supplier of public transport services in Western Australia, working together to support, maintain and coordinate a smarter, integrated and optimised transport network for the state.
About the Role
Due to an increased demand in work across a number of large impacting projects being delivered simultaneously, we require the services of an experienced Senior Network Designer on a minimum 6 month full-time contract assignment.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with stakeholders to confirm requirements
- Analyse current state of networks
- Run design workshops
- High and low level network designs
- Develop and document Bill of Materials
- Develop detailed implementation plans and test cases
- Modify current design materials in line with updated network design
- Staging, testing, implementing and troubleshooting of equipment
- Documentation and report writing
We are looking for individuals with the following experience:
- Extensive experience designing and implementing Cisco networks, with a very strong understanding of Campus Fabric, MPLS, WAN & LAN Links, BGP fusion routing, high-end switches (preferably Nexus range)
- Knowledge & experience in Cisco DNA-C, Cisco ISE, Catalyst 9K Series & IE4K series switches
- Experience in an enterprise IT environment is essential
- Fibre design knowledge
- Knowledge of SCADA & Rail infrastructure is desirable
- Must be minimum CCNP certified
- Must have strong communication skills and interface with other sections of the business and 3rd party Integrators
- Must hold (or be able to obtain) a Police Clearance
What's on Offer
This is an immediate contract opportunity that is offering a very competitive rate. You will join an experienced team of professionals on an initial 6 month contract with view for longer-term. We will only be accepting applications from locally-based WA candidates with full work rights.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Dan Mance by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist IT and Technical Recruitment and Contracting consultancy having successfully placed skilled professionals in jobs across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.