A successful Engineering and Project Delivery Consultancy in the mining and mineral processing sectors are looking for a Vendor Document Control
About the Role
Suitable Document Controller Candidate will require min 5-7 years experience, Vendor Data only.
- Experience in LNG, Oil and Gas,
- Issue documents and drawings and updates the electronic database management system that covers engineering, fabrication, procurement, and vendor deliverables
- Co-ordinate doc control duties, tracking, reporting on dc. Review procedures if improvements can be made to productivity, process,
- Encompass knowledge and doc control systems (desired but not essential)
- Possess good knowledge in document control and management processes and standards and ISO standards.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Possess strong attention to detail, computer literacy and data entry skills
- Proactive, takes initiative and well organised,
- Systematic and able to work under pressure
- Communicates efficiently with internal and external stakeholders, Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Answers queries from disciplines, client and vendors relative to document control, attends meetings with project team
- Positive and friendly attitude towards work.
- Make decisions, take direction, communicate and perform work / duties required.
- Experience with workshare support services and programs with international countries
What's on Offer
- A six month contract, extending into 2019
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons by clicking 'Apply Now'.