Hydraulic & Fire Designer
|Job Title:||Hydraulic & Fire Designer|
|Contact Name:||Sean Keough|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2018 12:54|
Their dedicated Building Services team is currently delivering some major projects. An exciting career opportunity is now available for a Hydraulic & Fire Services Designer to join the Brisbane team on permanent staff.
About the Role
The Hydraulic & Fire Services Designer will be based in the Brisbane office, working on multiple projects in Queensland.
• Conduct detail design for hydraulic and fire suppression services
• Contributing to the resolution of technical issues
• Work independently on small to medium projects
• Managing assigned work to meet project needs
• Internal and external stakeholder management
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• Tertiary qualification or equivalent trade based experience in hydraulics
• 4+ years experience in a similar position
• Strong knowledge of hot and cold water, sanitary drainage systems, hydrants and hose reels
• Proficient with Revit and AutoCAD
• Good understanding of relevant building codes and standards
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Energetic and motivated
• RPEQ qualified would be an advantage
What's on Offer
• Permanent position
• Based in the Brisbane office
• Collaborative office environment with the focus to deliver quality projects and solutions for clients.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sean Keough on (07) 3910 5552 or click Apply'
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's