Our Client is a global consultancy and engineering company specialising in a number of capacities and offers a full spectrum of Intelligent Transport Systems Solutions.
About the Role
The role requires a Lead Intelligent Transport Systems Engineer based in Adelaide or looking to relocate to Adelaide, who will monitor and manage the scope across multiple projects or packages varying in size and complexity, provide high level technical reports and review medium to large scale projects.
The Lead Intelligent Transport Systems Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Engineering Concept & Design
- Managing budget and schedules
- Proposals & Quotes
- Business Development
- Liaise and develop good relationships with clients, government agencies and external stake-holders
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following experience and criteria:
- Degree Qualified in Electrical/Electronics, Systems or Civil Engineering
- Proven knowledge and passion within the field of Intelligent Transport or Smart Mobility
- Competent in applying safety in design, systems integration and verifying works
- Help build the technical capability of others by leading a small but dedicated team
- General assurance and safety assurance experience
What's on Offer?
This is a permanent role based in Adelaide, for a global organisation with great potential for career progression. They have a fantastic culture with plenty of benefits.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Paul Richards on (07) 3910 5550 or click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.