A successful Engineering and Project Delivery Consultancy in the mining and mineral processing sectors are looking for a Environmental Advisor in Rail
About the Role
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to engage at all levels in a site based role and deliver positive environmental outcomes.
- Sound understanding of environmental legislation and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate development in an environmentally constrained setting.
- Ability to implement and manage all compliance aspects of Project environmental management plan on site.
- Maintenance of complete and detailed environmental management records on site.
- Working knowledge of MapInfo GIS system.
- Competent in MS Office suite.
- Coordination of site audits and inspections.
- Experienced in working with GPS units and field mapping instruments.
- Direct experience working and engaging with contractors.
- Environmental audit qualification desirable.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience identifying implementing risk based solutions on site.
- Candidates must have experience working on a mine site.
What's on Offer
A contract duration of 12 months
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religion or ethnicity.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Julie Lyons by clicking 'Apply Now'.