Our Client is a multi-disciplined Engineering Company, who is looking for a Senior Instrumentation & Control System Engineer.
About the Role
- To undertake Instrumentation engineering work on the Project to the best of ones ability
- Development of instrumentation and control system design and implementation documentation, including scopes of work, technical specifications, test documentation, datasheets, instrument and IO lists.
- Development of instrumentation and control system design drawings, including block diagrams, schematics, general arrangements, terminations and loop diagrams.
- Interfacing with vendors to ensure compliance with project specifications.
- Assist with development of instrumentation and control system engineering / design effort hour estimates.
- Perform instrumentation engineering design duties.
- Involvement with the development of Functional Safety requirements for the instrumentation and control system design.
- Safety - Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Oil & Gas Business Unit
- Degree in Mechatronic/Electrical or similar tertiary qualifications
- Experience in an Australian based instrumentation and control system engineer role (mining experience preferred).
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of the team.
- Mineral process plants - desirable
- Bulk materials handling and functional safety experience - desirable
What's on Offer?
A great salary
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Thomas Wara 08 6467 0691 or click 'Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan is an Equal Employment Opportunity advocate and we encourage applications from all.