A successful Engineering and Project Delivery Consultancy in the mining and mineral processing sectors is looking for Senior Material Controller to work on site in Karratha.
- Karratha local preferred (accomodation not provided)
- 15:13 roster, subject to approval start date towards the end of July 2018
- Comply with Company and Project purchasing and materials management policies and procedures and act within limits of delegated authority.
- Operational report to construction manager on site while functional reporting line is maintained to procurement.
- Using SPM, or other system required by Customer, provide continuous control of all materials and equipment from receipt at the site to final installed location within the facility
- Ensure safeguarding, preservation and maintenance of materials and equipment during possession and/or management by the Company.
- Determine and report in SPM overages, shortages, non-conforming and damaged materials and equipment. Develop and implement plans to remedy discrepancies and negative impacts caused by these anomalies. Liaise with the project procurement team to report deliveries and any discrepancies.
- Identify surplus material and process its movement through the disposal and scrap process.
- Liaise with expediting and logistics coordination in the safe and timely delivery of the equipment and materials to site.
- Assist purchasing and logistics in identifying, segregating and issuing commissioning and first issue spares stocks.
- Perform or assist in periodic audits of stores, warehouse, tool cribs and free issue stocks as required by Company procedure or Customer
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Steven Andrews on (08) 6467 0133
click Apply Now'.
Titan Recruitment is a leading specialist Engineering and Technology recruitment and contracting consultancy
placing skilled technical professionals across Australia and overseas. We have a top-tier client base from a broad
range of sectors looking for talented professionals.
Titan encourages applications from all, irrespective of disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital
status, age, religion or ethnicity.